Speciality: Orthopedic, Hip and Knee Surgeon Birmingham, AL
Dr. Kenneth Bramlett Orthopedic, Hip and Knee Surgeon Birmingham, Alabama graduated from Birmingham Southern College in 1977 and expanded his education with a medical degree in 1981 from the University Of Alabama School Of Medicine . Dr. Bramlett is instrumental in the continued update of orthopaedic information and clinical research and performing hip and knee surgery in Birmingham, Al. His OrthoP.A.C.E. Program offers accurate and prompt accountability for the care of the patient and family.
- Arthroscopic Surgery Birmingham, Al
- Sports Medicine Birmingham, Al
- Arthritis Diagnosis Treatment Birmingham, Al
- Joint Replacement Revisions Birmingham, Al
- Foot Ankle Surgery Birmingham, Al .
- Fracture Trauma Care Birmingham, Al
- Hip Resurfacing Surgery Birmingham, Al .
- Hip Replacement Surgery Birmingham, Al .
- Knee Replacement Surgery Birmingham, Al
- Hip Surgeon Birmingham, AL
- Knee Surgeon Birmingham, AL
- Hip Surgery Birmingham, AL
- Knee Surgery Birmingham, AL
- Robotic knee surgeon Birmingham, AL
- Robotic hip surgeon Birmingham, AL
- Birmingham Southern College, Birmingham, AL: Bachelor of Science Degree 1973-1977;
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL: Doctor of Medicine 1977-1981.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery 1991 2001.
- Medical License, Alabama: Brookwood Medical Center Birmingham, AL Active.
- HEALTHSOUTH Medical Center Birmingham, AL Active.
- Adult joint reconstructive surgery in Birmingham, Alabama
- Sports Medicine
Memberships in Professional Societies:
- Alabama Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Artrhoscopy Association of North America
- Member and on Board of Directors of AQUAF
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Jefferson County Orthopaedic Society
- Southern Medical Association
- Southern Orthopaedic Association
- UAB School of Medicine Caduceus Club
Current Professional Appointments:
- Founder and Director of Alabama Arthritis and Joint Implant replacement, Birmingham, AL;
- Clinical Director of Adult Reconstruction Fellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Clinic of Alabama, Birmingham, AL;
- Clinical investigator on MIS (MinimalIncision Surgery) for joint arthroplasty, Birmingham, AL
Serves as Clinical Director of Adult Reconstruction Fellowship Program. This program
is recognized as a MIS (Minimal Incision Surgery) certified education center for adult
reconstructive surgery and joint arthroplasty for the Southeastern United States .
Selected Publications/Research Projects during the past five years:
- The Trivector-Retaining Arthrotomy : 2002; Injuries in Baseball : 1997; Impingement Syndrome of the Shoulder : 1998;
- Clinical Investigator on Global TotalShoulder Development Panel: 1990-1997;
- Foot and Ankle Brace/Patent Pending: 1997;
- Biomechanical Efficiency of Trivector Arthrotomy for TKA: 1992 1997;
- Orthopaedic Patient Activity Competency Evaluation: ORTHOP.AC.E. System Development for Medical Management: 1988 present
Please visit our website to learn more:
We are on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Kenneth-Bramlett/110424225640346