- Sports Medicine
- Anterior Hip Surgery
Jeffrey McLaughlin, MD, Medical Director
Dr. Jeffrey McLaughlin is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in partial and total hip and knee replacement surgery, as well as hip and knee resurfacing.
Dr. Jeffrey McLaughlin completed his orthopedic surgical training at the Johns Hopkins Hospital where he served as Chief Administrative Resident. Dr. McLaughlin pursued two fellowships in reconstructive surgery of the hip and knee; the first with William H. Harris, MD, at Harvard’s Massachusetts General Hospital, and the other with Frank R. Noyes, MD, team physician for the United States Olympic Soccer team. He joined the Kennedy Center for the Hip & Knee and has served as its Medical Director since 1993.
An accomplished researcher and writer, Dr. McLaughlin has published more than 100 articles in the world’s leading medical journals. He received the prestigious “Best Clinical Paper” award from the Orthopedic Research Education Foundation in 2009. Dr. McLaughlin has presented the world’s longest follow-up on titanium hip replacements at the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the Japanese Hip Society, The Harvard Hip Symposium and the European Hip Society. He is a designer of the Titanium Taperloc femoral component–the most successful titanium hip replacement in the world today.
Patients from as far as India, Saudi Arabia, Sweden and Chile, and as close as Oshkosh, Green Bay and Fond du Lac have sought Dr. McLaughlin’s expert care. Dr. McLaughlin’s philosophy is simple: use only the highest quality joint replacements; provide the highest quality professional service; and treat every patient like a family member.
RESEARCH PAPERS & AWARDS
- Hybrid Total Knee Arthroplasty: A 10-16 Year Follow-up Study, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Survivorship at 22 to 26 years reported with uncemented tapered total hip stem, Orthopedics Today, January 2010
- Cementless total hip replacement using second-generation components (a 12- to 16-year follow-up), The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, December 2010
- Total Hip Replacement Oshkosh, WI
- Hip Resurfacing Oshkosh, WI
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Oshkosh, WI
- Rapid Recovery Hip Replacement Oshkosh, WI
- E-1 Active Articulation Hip Replacement Oshkosh, WI
- Total Knee Replacement Oshkosh, WI
- Knee Resurfacing Oshkosh, WI
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Oshkosh, WI
- Oxford, Prelude and Recci Partial Knee Replacement Oshkosh, WI
- Signature Total Knee Replacement Oshkosh, WI