Giles R. Scuderi, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
Giles R. Scuderi, M.D. is an Attending Orthopedic Surgeon at Lenox Hill Hospital and Franklin Medical Center, Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and one of the Directors of the Insall Scott Kelly Institute for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. Following his orthopedic residency at Lenox Hill Hospital, he was the Knee Fellow at the Hospital for Special Surgery. His practice focuses on adult reconstruction and sports medicine. He has a special interest in knee injuries including torn menisci, ligament tears, cartilage injuries, patellofemoral disorders, degenerative arthritis, unicondylar knee replacement, total knee replacement and revision total knee replacement. His surgical techniques include arthroscopic, minimally invasive and full open procedures.
Dr Scuderi has extensively published in many medical and orthopedic journals and continues to lecture world wide on sports medicine and surgical reconstruction of the knee. He has edited several textbooks, including The Patella, Sports Medicine: Principles of Primary Care, MIS of the Hip and Knee: A Clinical Perspective, and Surgical Techniques in Total Knee Arthroplasty. He also serves on the editorial board of The American Journal of Knee Surgery and Techniques in Knee Surgery. Active as well in The Knee Society, the American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine, and the Arthroscopy Association of North America, he serves on several committees and is Secretary of the Knee Society and Chairman of the Education Committee. His current research interests include minimally invasive knee surgery, high flexion total knee replacement, gender specific knee design, outcome of revision total knee replacement and bloodless surgery.
- Orthopaedists Nassau County, New York
- Pediadric orthopedics New York, NY
- General Orthopedics New York, NY
- Orthopedic Surgeon New York, NY .
- Sports Medicine New York, NY
- Arthroscopic Knee New York, NY
- High School Sports New York, NY
- Knee surgery New York, NY
- Knee surgeon New York, NY
- Orthopedic surgery New York, NY
- Knee pain New York, NY
- Spine surgery in New York, NY
- Orthopedic surgeon New York, NY
- Pain Management New York, NY
- Total Joint Replacement New York, NY
- High Flexion Knee Replacement New York, NY