- Sports Medicine
- Anterior Hip Surgery
Speciality: Hip and Knee Surgeon Houston TX.
Board-Certified Orthopedic, Anterior Hip and Knee Surgeon Houston TX.
As a Board-Certified and Fellowship-Trained Joint Replacement Surgeon in Houston Tx., Stefan Kreuzer, MD, has pioneered the development in Minimally Invasive and Computer Assisted hip and knee replacement surgery Houston TX. He is actively involved in training and has been invited to lecture and demonstrate his surgical techniques for surgeons throughout the United States, Asia and Europe. Dr. Kreuzer is currently on multiple design teams for the development of the next generation of knee and hip implants, and has devoted his career to improving the quality of life for the patient in need of joint replacement surgery in Houston Tx.
He also serves on several medical advisory boards, is the Director of Education for the anterior hip collaborative, and is one of five board members of DASH (Direct Anterior Society of the Hip).
A native of Switzerland, Dr. Kreuzer moved to the United States in 1983. He graduated from medical school at the University of Texas in San Antonio in 1995, and went to Galveston for his orthopedic residency. He then completed a Fellowship in Adult Joint Reconstruction at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas in 2001. While at Baylor, he focused on hip and knee replacement, and joint replacement revision surgery.
Dr.Stefan Kreuzer, MD is a board-certified joint replacement surgeon specializing on hip surgery and knee surgery in Houston Tx. and is quite passionate for research and is the founder of a non-profit research organization, Memorial Bone Joint Clinic Research Foundation (MBJC). The research team at MBJC is comprised of renowned and highly trained surgeons, dedicated research scholars, industry leaders and innovators.Researchers at MBJC do perform quite a number of researches that are unique and innovative. They conduct researches on various existing treatment modalities, use advanced technology to develop innovative treatment methods and design new implants to improve the quality of care as well the quality of life of patients. The multidisciplinary research team.
Dr.Stefan Kreuzer, MD is more interested in research and he designed some of the new techniques and implants for musculoskeletal disorders. Some of his innovations are New Hip Prosthesis to facilitate Direct Anterior Approach and Deuce Knee Arthroplasty.
- Arthroscopic Surgery Houston, TX
- Sports Medicine Houston, TX
- Hand Upper Extremity Surgery Houston,TX
- Microsurgery Limb Replantation Houston, TX
- Arthritis Diagnosis Treatment Houston, TX
- Joint Replacement Revisions Houston, TX
- Fracture Trauma Care Houston, TX
- Hip Resurfacing Houston, TX
- Hip Replacement Houston, TX
- Knee Replacement Houston, TX
- Knee Surgeon Houston, TX
- Knee Surgery Houston, TX
- Hip Surgeon Houston, TX
- Hip Surgery Houston, TX
- Joint Replacement Houston, TX
- Knee Pain Houston, TX
- Hip Pain Houston, TX
- Shoulder Pain Houston, TX
- Robotic Knee Surgery Houston, TX
- Robotic Knee Surgeon Houston, TX
- Robotic Hip Surgery Houston, TX
- Robotic Hip Surgeon Houston, TX.
- Orthopedic Surgeon Houston TX
- Orthopedic Surgery Houston TX.
- Anterior Hip Surgeon Houston, TX.
- Anterior Hip Replacement Houston, TX.
http://www.texaskneesurgery.com to find out more about Dr. Stefan Kreuzer.